Thursday, 19 January 2012

Daily Affirmation - 3


"I embrace my inner strength, and I am glowing with health and wholeness."

Isn't he gorgeous!! We have a huge free range zoo near us, Monarto Zoo, and I took this picture when husband and I had a special zoo sleepover. They do this sort of thing to raise extra funds for the zoo. It was a magickal stay camping out in tents and being surrounded by all the animals. This beautiful giraffe certainly looks a picture of glowing wholeness eating his early morning breakfast, so I thought he would be good to use for today's affirmation. Repeat often!! Something is working for me anyway, had a fantasticly productive day yesterday. I hope it is working for you too!!

"I embrace my inner strength, and I am glowing with health and wholeness."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...