Sunday, 29 January 2012

The Power of Crystals

"In a crystal we have clear evidence of the existence of a formative life principle, and though we cannot understand the life of a crystal, it is nontheless a living being."  
 Nicola Tesla

 'Universal Oneness'
The Secret World of Crystals by Lee Simmons 

This coming week I would like to present a 'crystal focus'. We have long been fascinated with these beautiful forms growing within the earth. We have used them to pass healing and create magick, adorned ourselves and our homes with them from the beginning of time. If there is a particular crystal you would like me to write about just leave a comment and I will see what I can come up with.

I have previously written about one my all-time favourites, Moldavite - technically not a crystal?? But rather a tektite, still, if it is mysterious and has even the slightest hint of a twinkle, we tend to bundle them under the crystal heading. Some of my other faves are the stunning Aura Quartz crystals and Andaras, so I will start there and we will go for a wander down crystal lane to see what we can discover throughout the week.

The beautiful image I have used was created by the very talented photographer Lee Simmons. He has created a set of oracle cards and prints under the title of The Secret World of Crystals. These items are becoming increasingly harder to find, but here are a couple of links to some of his stunning products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...