Sunday, 26 February 2012

Oops, more breakages!!

Well this is the fourth day running with temps of around 38 (just over 100 for those who don't do celcius). The kitties are flat out like lizards drinking (see following pics) and we are all pretty much over it I think. Not much effort has been expended I can tell you!!! Add a three and a half foot brown snake lolloping about on the verandah into the mix, plus another broken computer, and I guess you could say, not having the best week!!!! There is more, but I won't bore you with all the details............

In total that makes two computers and one laptop in eighteen months, and let's not forget the two washing machines. Gee, I'm starting to think I may have a bit of a problem. I shall call myself; The Destroyer of all things Electric or, The Electrical Eradicator. Those invisible rays of destruction just shoot forth from my fingers frying any electrical objects that get in the way. Yes I must remember to laugh!! Although my bank balance is doing everything but!

There are storms on the horizon, according to the weather man, and this I am looking forward to. A cracking big one would be great to wash away all the 'stuff' that has emerged this week. Bring it on!!! And just maybe my computer will miraculously spring back to life, although I am The Destroyer, so it's highly unlikely.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...